CairnTalk

Christmas snow

hallswel

It snowed in Atlanta on CHristmas this year first time in 165 years...so first time in my life/

Got a few snow pictures. This was Gators first snow ever.

Send in your snow pictures!

post-291-0-72372800-1293667380_thumb.jpg

post-291-0-67245300-1293667396_thumb.jpg

post-291-0-30605400-1293667423_thumb.jpg

post-291-0-38375700-1293667457_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

How fun is that for you and Gator?!. Great pictures. Great dogs. Bet Gator thought that this snow stuff is pretty cool. Glad you're enjoying it. :)

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

We had about 6" of Christmas Eve snow up at my Mom & Dad's farm in northern Illinois. The boys were in heaven but no snow pictures. Too hard to run and play with them if I have a camera in my mittens!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Looks like your two Cairns weren't a bit fazed by the snow--just taking it all in and doing their Cairn thing. Really nice pictures and your dogs are just beautiful. I love looking at these dogs of our members--they have a history with us, not just some generic Cairn from the internet.

We live ia Alabama and the same was true with us, it was great to wake up to it on Christmas morning and snowed for 2 days . Dixie had a ball!!

Gator has an amazing red coat :wub:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Great pictures of your dogs playing in the snow. I can't imagine what life would be like without the white stuff (always lived in the North) :confused1:

Janis - my daughter also lives in Tennessee - south of Nashville and she too was enjoying the snow (as she hasn't seen it for quite some time and mentioned that two inches stops drivers in their tracks and how the whole city closes down.)

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Archived