CairnTalk

Puppy Wanted Northern California

CindyB

We just recently lost our beloved Westie, of 15 years and are looking to find a new addition to the family. My husband and I have decided on a Cairn, preferably with a dark coat to remind us less of the Westie. We have the advantage of both of us being at home 24/7 to love and care for the new addition, plus the added benefit of family nearby for any babysitting duty. If anyone has any puppies available now or in the near future, please contact me.

Happy Holidays!

There is a chance to see many breeders in February if you want to, depending on where you are in Northern California. The show is on 2/19 at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds hosted by the Cairn Terrier Club of Northern California.

Hi CindyB My, this could have been my hubby and myself's story. We too had a Westie who passed away in July. We also did not want another Westie for obvious reasons (comparison, health reasons etc.) I also did some homework on what breed would be best suited to both my husband (who is retired) and myself and decided on a cairn terrier. I am sorry for your lost and know only too well the pain of losing your beloved baby. Our new furbaby (Layla) is now keeping us extremely busy (she is three months today) and we are loving it. Laughter has returned to our home with her antics. I'm enclosing a picture of her for you to see. Good luck with your search and you must come back and let us know how your journey is progressing and show us pictures once you have found a breeder.

post-5021-0-49681300-1291755787_thumb.jp

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

dianer, thank you and if we don't find a little bundle by then, we might just make a road trip!We are in northern California.

pindrop, She is adorable!I just love Layla's face :) When we get our own, I would love to share her pictures with you as well. We are missing our girl very much and those dark intense eyes watching my every move. I'm sorry for your loss but happy that you and your husband were able to find Layla to help fill that void.

• 1 month later...

I have found a little girl and we should be getting her on February 18th.. if I can figure out how to post pictures here.. I will share her :)

• 7 months later...

Hi I am new to this post! I am do pleased to read that a puppy has been found in northern California! I have been searching and searching and I now have foundf this forum! I have fallen in love with so many puppies that I see in puppyfind but can't bring myself to have one put on a plane! I would be so thrilled to have any help from you all. I live in Santa Clara county and didn't know about the event at the fairgrounds! I will drive or fly with the puppy but prefer it to not be stressful to the puppy. Thank you!!

Archived