CairnTalk

Happy Thanksgiving

pindrop

Layla is doing just great. What a wonderful puppy. We went to the vet on Tuesday - and the vet was very pleased with her health. We brought along the acid bile test that the breeder had done on her and the results were negative. Her housetraining is coming along really well - any accidents we attribute to ourselves for not being diligent enough. Layla goes to the door when she needs to poop (which is great) - only the pp's are not yet working out as well. She runs around in a hugh circle from living room to kitchen to dining room and back again when she has excess energy and then lays down to rest (all the while still trying to hang onto my pant legs.) :crybaby: She definately likes to be close to us - she curls up in a little ball on or near us when nap time comes. She loves to try to jump up on the love seat as she likes to lay on the pillow top and look outside. Here is an updated picture of her. Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a lovely day.

post-5021-0-92857200-1290694524_thumb.jp

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

and a Happy Thanksgiving it is! Very fun! Demps and I run around the house too - he just loves to play chase - I chase him and then he chases me and at 51 years old I am still acting like a kid. Good times. Happy Day to all. Love Layla's pic.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Happy Thanksgiving, all you folks down south!

Layla's ears look like they are starting to come up - what a sweetie.

Your housetraining comments reminded me of that old story about how to train a puppy using a rolled up newspaper. Whenever the puppy has an accident, take the rolled up newspaper and hit yourself over the head, repeating, "I should have been watching the puppy."

What a sweet little face! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all my friends here--our dogs are down, sleeping hard and at -2degrees outside, they will probably stay down the rest of the day, until we travel for dinner. Clear, crisp, and very cold morning here in Idaho. Everyone be warm and safe today.

Happy T Day everyone. May all your Cairns get a bit of turkey skin today. High of 58 in Phoenix which is much cooler than average. Nice treat and it makes it feel more like the holidays.

Time to get ready for the food coma ... :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving from Holly and me over the other side of the "pond"!!

Hope all the dogs enjoy some turkey!!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Happy Thanksgiving from Scruffy and me, also from across the 'pond' and we hope you and your doggies have a wonderful time.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Layla is such a little cutie and she is starting to do zoomies through the house already. Just a little bundle of puppy energy lol.

And a happy T-day to you! Buffy and Ziggy enjoyed turkey and yams for dinner tonight and are now sleeping peacefully, dreaming of big birds coming out of the oven. Very cold here too, but not 2 below (thank heavens!).

On the subject of being thankful for all we have: You folks are definitely on the list! Best wishes to all of you for a happy holiday season. :hug:

Archived