CairnTalk

Don't tell Bailey

Hawkeye

After endless months of debating whether to add another dog to our family, we have made our decision to get another cairn. We have been in contact with the breeder where we got Bailey, and will be getting a 4 month old female near the end of June. We will have two cairns and a westie. Bailey has been part of our family for almost two years and he has been the most wonderful addition to our family, plus I think he will make a great role model for the new pup. Casey took to Bailey pretty quickly, so my hopes are she will also adjust to another pup. Being that this new pup is a female I do have a concern that Casey may go all Alpha on her. We'll have to watch her and at the same time make sure she knows she is loved just as much.

We're very excited for her arrival! I will post pictures soon.

Casey & Bailey being cute

post-4096-12742882041783_thumb.jpg

OHMYHOWEXCITING!!!!!! I'm sure they'll all love each other. You may have a squirmish here and there. They are terriers after all. :innocent:

How wonderful! Yes, you should plan on playing referee for a while but I'm sure it will all work out fine. We'll be watching for pics!!

Archived