CairnTalk

Cairn Terrier Club of Greater Detroit Specialties Show

jimnconnie

The Cairn Terrier Club of Greater Detroit 2010 Specialties is being held in Ann Arbor, MI. on March 13-14. This year's event is: SHOWIN' AWAY IN CAIRNARITAVILLE!. My DW and I attended this show last year, and it was our first "all-Cairn" dog show. We loved it, and were blown away by all the wonderful Cairns we saw, plus we were thrilled to meet Liz Hallsworth, who was showing her 2 beautiful pups, Paint & Duncan. If you're nearby, or not, stop by.

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

I've always debated doing that specialty but unfortunately I can't get the time off from school :( If it was the weekend before I'd be on Spring Break and it wouldn't be a problem

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

I had a great time last year, I am torn this year..I would like to go to the Chicago Specialty or maybe to Oregon for the Roving specialty. So many great Cairn places to visit and I have to work. Work seems to get in the way of my love but that's okay I am just glad to have a job. While I was at the FL Specialty, my friend from Chicago talked about the show there...and it sounded like so much fun.

I have met so many wonderful friends since visiting the shows! Cairn people rock!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I've never gone to an "all cairn" dog show, don't know if I could control myself being with so many cairns. Too far for me too...enjoy the show!

Archived