CairnTalk

Champion Mad Jack Duncan

hallswel

Thanks to the very good breeding programs of the late Jamie Abhalter (Harley's breeder) and Pauline Hardy (Dirty Harry's) breeder I am able to say with much pride and joy that I have my first Champion

Champion McCormicks Mad Jack Duncan.....he is 16 months old and such a love and I managed to get his championship out of the bred by class!!

Showing dogs is so humbling....this took a very long 5 years of learning how to show and learning to truly know my dogs....I don't know when I have worked so hard and how many times I almost gave up...I am glad now I didn't. He now gets to live with Hannah as she continues her journey in Junior Handling!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Congratulations!

Junior Showmanship is a ton of fun and so rewarding with a Cairn. In my 3 years of showing in Juniors, I only showed another breed (Rottweiler)twice and one was at a Working dog specialty. It was always fun to see people's reactions when I said I showed in Juniors with a Cairn :) Best of luck!

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

That certainly made for a early Christmas present....Duncan was probably planning it. Congrats!! Great feeling when you get one done :thumbsup:

Thanks to the very good breeding programs of the late Jamie Abhalter (Harley's breeder) and Pauline Hardy (Dirty Harry's) breeder I am able to say with much pride and joy that I have my first Champion

Champion McCormicks Mad Jack Duncan.....he is 16 months old and such a love and I managed to get his championship out of the bred by class!!

Showing dogs is so humbling....this took a very long 5 years of learning how to show and learning to truly know my dogs....I don't know when I have worked so hard and how many times I almost gave up...I am glad now I didn't. He now gets to live with Hannah as she continues her journey in Junior Handling!

Congratulations! Which one of the pups is he (short nickname)?

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Congratulations! Which one of the pups is he (short nickname)?

He is Duncan or Dunc

Attached are some of his old pictures you may remember in the last one he is the light one and the other is his sister Paint

post-291-12599555159003_thumb.jpg

post-291-12599556235401_thumb.jpg

post-291-12599558587847_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

• 6 months later...

Archived