CairnTalk

New kid on the block

Marty & Sherry

Meet Obie (tentative name). He is 11 weeks old today. He is from Multiple BISS, BIS Am. Can. Int. Ch. Paragon's Well Chosen (Watson) and Ch. Paragon's Simply Irresistable (Emily). Bred by Pam Pettus & Marilyn Rhodes & Mary Fedders. We have big plans for him.

We are in the process on stripping the puppy coat so be easy on us! :lol:

post-3233-1245681865_thumb.jpg

post-3233-1245681860_thumb.jpg

post-3233-1245681870_thumb.jpg

post-3233-1245681855_thumb.jpg

post-3233-1245681849_thumb.jpg

And one on Emmy & Mac (the White sheep in the family) so they don't get too jealous!

post-3233-1245681843_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness...I'm Watson's handler here in the states and handled Emily quite a few times when she was still living with Mary! I hope you have great luck with your new little guy, keep us updated!

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

Awwww, I can smell the puppy breath all the way over here in Maryland!

Congratulations and please continue the pics and status reports!

The Wilk Pack

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

• 1 month later...

We finished the stripping not long after those pictures. His adult coat is now coming in slowly & he has a lot of black spots/stripes in it. It is going to be interesting to see how it comes up but I think it is going to be mostly dark. I need to get some more pictures taken & posted so everyone interested can follow his progress. It is very interesting the way these dogs can change color.

Just remember that plans sometimes don't work out quite as expected with "show hopefuls", so I hope if they don't you'll adore him just the same! And he is a handsome pup, no doubt about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived