CairnTalk

Yea! RA title

little feet zip

Hello All,

Zip & I were at an event on friday and earned our RA title. We only had a score of 84, but got a nice compliment from the judge that we worked real good together as a team.So now we'll try for re maybe in the fall or next year.Now I have to consentrate on my two rescues to see what direction to take them. All the time spent on trainning is well worth it when you get a title.

Rich

:king: Congratulations.
Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

A big congrats!

Over the weekend Val picked up Hattie's first RN leg with an 86. Every dog in the ring stopped cold to sniff the same spot. The poor blood hound didn't have a chance........

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Thank you all and congrats too you Val & Hattie. I can picture that bloodhound. LOL Rally seams like a good way to gain some control with these little terrors,although Zip is pretty good in the ring he still don't listen very good when out. To many more interesting things too do then listen to dad.

Rich

Archived